Have you always wanted to work with international well-funded startups?
Love the dynamics of a fast-paced environment without having to risk everything?
Got what it takes to build growth engines of next fast-growing startups?
Is part-time contract work (approx. 10 days/month) a good fit for you?
Look no further! We got what you want. d.labs is a full-service startup venture studio that teams up with international startups in order to help them find their product-market fit and scale. This job is perfect for you if you love working in a highly innovative environment without sacrificing your life quality for “make it or break it” stories. There is another way. At d.labs we work with international funders that have secured enough funding and have proven business models to grow their businesses. Startup life does not have to be ramen and sleepless nights. We have a different career path on the horizon for you.
Here are some of the projects that you can tackle in this job:
- Articulate positioning and messaging, based on user research
- Build a pre-launch waiting list
- Create and manage a launch plan for a new solution
- Get a product to its first 100 customers
- Find the optimal mix of channels to scale the business from 100 to 1000 customers
- Create a strategy to test a new market for a product with a strong promise-market fit
Join us as Product-Launch Marketer at d.labs to kickstart our clients’ businesses.
What we’re offering:
- Collaboration with an exceptional team of Product Discovery experts and working directly with Product Manager, Product Designer and Product Developers
- International product launches from the get go
- Working with every tool that makes sense and the ability to introduce on your own
- A structured Product Discovery and Product Launch process with clear metrics and goals
- A research-informed environment and product strategies
- A lot of flexibility regarding your availability / working hours and a remote-friendly collaboration - you will not feel like an outsider
- Competitive compensation
- Demonstrated skills in building marketing and sales funnels that convert
- Data-driven decision maker - you know your analytics, don’t you Sir or Madam?
- Mesmerizing copywriter that lures new business
- Solid understanding of content creation and distribution (social media, content marketing, paid media- advertising, PR), community and virality
- Email marketing and list building
- Branding and positioning
- Proven community building expertise is a bonus
- Tech-savvy and - you’re hands-on and know how to use connect and use the marketing tools (e.g. Facebook advertising, analytics, hootsuite etc.)
Very nice to haves:
- Design (Figma)
- Partnership building and business development
- Video marketing
- 2+ years of experience in the role of startup marketer or a growth expert in an international company
- English proficiency - sorry, Yoda, no way around this one
- Proven track record to work well in teams and experiences with managing multiple decision makers (clients, partners, principles, consumers)
- Eagerness to learn and evolve. Always.