We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer, who will take part in the ongoing development of a very active international laundry service platform, with half a million users processing on average 800 orders per day.
Interesting facts about the product & team:
- Product consists of two mobile apps and three web apps, which are supported by two backends.
- Agile product design, we are regularly changing the UI of the product, based on customer needs.
- Regular analysis, which allows you to see the real impact your code has on customers and business results.
- You will join two other Rails developers on the 11 people team.
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, Unit testing with rspec, GraphQL API, Postgres. Front-end in Vue and hosted on AWS.
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in English, thrives in a team environment and is always eager to learn something new and share their knowledge with others.
Why you'll enjoy working at d.labs
- We collaborate on interesting international projects, trying to make a real difference
- We are a remote-first organisation, with coworkers from different locations in the CET time zone, mostly in Slovenia
- Our development center in Ljubljana and a coworking office in Maribor will be available to you at all times, making it your choice to work from home or from the office
- We work flexible working hours and have a relaxed working environment
- Instead of the traditional top-down hierarchy, we use squads, tribes, and chapters to run our business (adapted from the Spotify model)
- Our teams are cross-functional squads, focused on one project at a time and include developers, product managers, QA engineers and when needed also DevOps engineers and product designers, ensuring a collaborative and creative environment
- We are proud of our team work and enjoy working with one another
- Our senior experts and managers will be your mentors and allies in helping you achieve your goals
- We offer fair pay, a transparent career and promotion plan
- We have regular monthly 1on1 meetings with our managers
- Our strong HR team is focused on our wellbeing, connectedness & development
- We focus on internal learning in the form of mentorships, workshops, talks and a process we call Chapters
- We have a strong budget for learning courses & conferences
- We love our events like multiple team buildings per year, the New Year’s party, parties for welcoming newbies etc., both in person or, if this isn’t possible, online
- Our offices are designed for a good working experience in a relaxed and fun environment (video games, table football, bean bags, couches etc.)
- We offer activities for caring for our health (gym membership)
Then click on this link and apply,
After the first screening, we love to meet face to face, usually via a video call, so we can learn more about each other. If we see there is a mutual interest, we will ask you to spend some more time with us, either by coming to our offices for a full day or going through our online assessment. Our goal is both to get to know your skills better and showcase our culture and way of work to you.